English Education Study Program, Faculty of Languages and Communication Science, Universitas Islam Sultan Agung - Indonesia
Extensive reading to improve students’ writing of explanation text
Keywords: Extensive reading; writing; explanation text
- Aghanjaloo, K., Mobini, F., & Khosravi, R. (2016).The effect of teachers‟ written corrective feedback (WCF) types on intermediate efl learners‟ writing performance. Advances in Language and Literary Studies, 7, 2837. doi: 10.7575/aiac.alls.v.7n.3p.28.
- Al-Mansour, N. S., & Al-Shorman, R. A. (2014). The effect of an extensive reading program on the writing performance of Saudi EFL University Students. International Journal of Linguistics, 6(2), 247. https://doi.org/10.5296/ijl.v6i2.5551
- Brown, H. D.(2011). Listening myths: Applying second language research to classroom teaching. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.
- Chinelo, I. (2016). , (May 2015), 19–21. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jayanta_Nayak2/publication/309732183_Fundamentals_of_Research_Methodology_Problems_and_Prospects/links/582056a208aeccc08af641dc/Fundamentals-of-Research-Methodology-Problems-and-Prospects.pdf
- Cohen, L. & Manion, C. (2018). Research Methods in Education. (5th edition). London: Routledge Fahner
- Fauziati, E. (2014). Methods of Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). Surakarta: Era Pustaka Utama.
- Kigotho, M., & Fitriani, S. S. (2018). Summarising an explanation text with a visual representation as the guidelines: How does this work to represent meaning? Al-Ta Lim Journal, 25(1), 1. https://doi.org/10.15548/jt.v25i1.379.
- Mukherjee, M. (2017). A Review of research design. International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Management, 2(3), 56. https://doi.org/10.24999/ijoaem/02030016
- Pandey, P., & Pandey, M. M. (2015). Research methodology : Tools and techniques (1st ed.). Romania: Bridge Center.
- Sakurai, N. (2017). The Relationship between the amount of extensive reading and the writing performance, 17(2), 142–164.
- Salehi, H., Asgari, M., & Amini, M. (2015). Impacts of the extensive reading texts on the writing performance of Iranian EFL Pre-university Students. Asian Journal of Education and E-Learning, 03(04), 306–316.