Universitas Islam Sultan Agung, Semarang - Indonesia
Model Pengelolaan Tanah Wakaf di Kota Semarang
Waqf in Indonesia is one of the Islamic institutions related to the welfare of the ummah and has long been institutionalized. The problems arising from some of the wakaf practices in the community are not only about the implementation of wakaf, but also in the management of wakaf land in accordance with the principles of sharia. The implementation of wakaf in Semarang City is similar to the management in other areas. Wakaf trends in the community are still around mosques, schools and tombs as objects of waqf. The results of research indicate that the practice of waqf in KUA is still waqf about the land. data in the field indicates, that allotment of musholla as much as 49%. While the mosque as much as 27%. Schools and pesantren are 13% and 3%. Tombs of 3% and other social institutions as much as 5%. As for the condition of wakaf land, as many as 79% of existing wakaf land has been certified. Meanwhile, 21% is only limited to the deed of pledge of waqf.
Keyword: Model, Management, Waqf, Semarang
- Anshori, Abdul Ghofur. 2005. Hukum dan Praktik Perwakafan di Indonesia, Yogyakarta: Pilar Media
- Arikunto, Suharsimi. 1992. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek, Jakarta: Rineke Cipta
- Departemen Agama RI. 2004. Lembaga Pengelola Wakaf (Nazhir), Jakarta: Depag RI
- Munawwir, Ahmad Warson. 1997. Kamus Al Munawwir, Surabaya: Pustaka Progressif
- Munir SA. 1991. Wakaf Tanah Menurut Islam dan Perkembangannya di Indonesia, Pekanbaru: UIR Press
- Qahaf, Mundzir. 2004. Manajemen Wakaf Produktif, terj. Muhyidin Masrida, Penyunting: Abdurrahman Kasdi, Cet. 1, Jakarta: Khalifa
- Suhadi, Imam. 1985. Hukum Wakaf di Indonesia, Yogyakarta: Dua Dimensi
- UU RI No 41 tahun 2004 Tentang Wakaf
- Yusuf, Agus Fathuddin. 2000. Melacak Banda Masjid Yang Hilang, Cet. I, Semarang: Aneka Ilmu
- Furqon, Ahmad. 2014. â€˜Model-Model Pembiayaan Wakaf Tanah Produktifâ€™, Economica: Jurnal Ekonomi Islam, Vol. V. No. 1. Semarang: UIN Walisongo. 1-20
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.