PENINGKATAN KINERJA PEMASARAN MELALUI OPTIMALISASI KEUNGGULAN BERSAING

Irfanunnisa’ Tsalits Hartanty, Alifah Ratnawati

Abstract


In the business world, competition is difficult to avoid. With the competition, the company will provide a better quality of the product or provide a cheaper price to attract more consumers. Through a competitive advantage, the company will be able to maintain continuity of production and develop the business to a larger scale. Therefore, this research tries to exam how to improve marketing performance through the optimization of competitive advantage . The predicted factors are: innovation, entrepreneurial orientation. Data about those variables was collected by conducting interviews with questionnaire to 46 respondents of SMEs. The data then were being analyzed using Interverning Regresion Method. The results of this research show that
all variables (innovation, entrepreneurial orientation.), have a positive impact on competitive advantage and marketing performance, while entrepreneurial orientation., has the biggest direct effect on the marketing performance. The result shows that while marketing performance as the dependent variable, ajusted R Square of 86.7%, while the remaining 13.3% explained by other variables not examined in this model. Then the competitive advantage as the dependent variable, ajusted R Square of 72.4%, while the remaining 27.6% explained by other variables not examined in this model
Keywords : competitive advantage, innovation, entrepreneurial orientation, marketing
performance.

Keywords


competitive advantage; innovation; entrepreneurial orientation; marketing performance; unissula; universitas islam sultan agung semarang; faculty of economic

Full Text:

PDF


DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30659/ekobis.14.1.72-89

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
ISSN : 1411-2280

E-ISSN : 2685-4767

Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis by http://jurnal.unissula.ac.id/index.php/ekobis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter
View My Stats